Peter Parker is set to make the jump to PC on August 12. Sony continues to prepare the ground for Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered to land on both Steam and the Epic Games Store. The joint work between Insomniac Games and Nixxes Software It has paid off and we can check it through the new trailer that heads the news.
All in all, the changes compared to the PS5 version, which already looks spectacular in itself, are substantial, so the Japanese company has gone on to detail them. Specifically, they are the following:
- Ray tracing with a higher quality mode which offers more detail on New York City.
- compatibility with Nvidia DLSSallowing the frame rate to be increased without compromising on-screen resolution.
- Compatibility with Nvidia DLAA, a system that activates anti-aliasing to increase image quality.
- compatibility with ultrawide monitors 21:9, 32:0 widescreen, and systems with Nvidia Surround. You can choose the resolution you want along with being able to activate the window mode, full screen and other rendering modes.
- Great configuration capacity with options such as texture filtering, the quality of the level of detail, shadows, lights, SSAO… etc.
- Full compatibility with PS5 DualSense via wired connection. You can also play with keyboard and mouse if you prefer.
- Lots of accessibility features.
- Cloud save and achievement support for both the Epic Games Store and Steam.
Minimum and recommended requirements
An absolutely essential detail in the arrival of Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered to PC is to be clear about the minimum and recommended requirements. As we can see, it will take a good behemoth to get the most out of the adventure, requesting a GeForce RTX 3080 in the most demanding terrain.
On the other hand, the possibility of reserving the work both in Steam like in the Epic Games Store. If we do, we will take away the following gift incentives:
- early unlock of three Spider-Man suits:
- The ultra technical Iron Spider suit
- The inimitable Spider-Punk suit
- The original speed suit
- Spider-Drone Combat Gadget Early Unlock
- 5 additional skill points to spend on Spidey upgrades