Sony kicks off Days of Play deals.
After leak its start date, Sony has confirmed that Days of Play deals start May 25 and will last until June 8, returning to great discounts on both PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 games in physical and digital format through the PlayStation Store.
Regarding physical games, the discounts are as follows:
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Before €39.99, now €19.99
- The Last of Us Part II: Before €39.99, now €19.99
- God of War (PS Hits): Before €19.99, now €9.99
- Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection: Before €49.99, now €29.99
- Horizon: Zero Dawn (PS Hits): Before €19.99, now €9.99
- The Last of Us Remastered (PS Hits): Before €19.99, now €9.99
In addition to these offers, it has also been announced that DualSense wireless controllers for PS5 in white, Midnight Black, Cosmic Red, Starlight Blue, Nova Pink and Galactic Purple will be discounted throughout Days of Play at select retailers worldwide. Likewise, the well-known PS VR Mega Bundle It will also have a discounted price.
The Days of Play, available on PlayStation Store
To end, playstation store will be the great beneficiary of the numerous discounts of the Days of Play this year. The platform will offer a huge number of games from both PS4 and PS5 at prices never seen before, with great classics and recent releases from both well-known companies and indie developers. Without going any further, some of the advance offers are the following:
- LEGO Star Wars: Skywalker Saga for PS4, PS5 – €47.99 (was €59.99)
- Dying Light 2 Stay Human for PS4, PS5 – €55.99 (was €69.99)
- Destiny 2: The Witch Queen for PS4, PS5 – €26.79 (was €39.99)
- Far Cry 6 – Standard Edition for PS4, PS5 – €27.99 (was €69.99)
PlayStation Plus Premium confirms the arrival of one of the best PS1 classics
Are you going to acquire some of the offers launched in the Days of Play?
Related topics: PlayStation
Sign up for Disney + for 8.99 euros and without permanence Subscribe to Disney +!